TECH DAYS Online Conference: Brain Controlling Technology for Assistive Devices
27-28 April 2021
- Insights into research and development on brain-controlled wheelchairs, exoskeletons, orthosis, prosthesis, wearable systems and assistive-robot devices.
- Neural network control techniques.
- Signal acquisition, processing and decoding techniques.
- Demonstrations of applications.
EXO Berlin - International Exhibition and Conference for Exoskeleton and Human Augmentation Systems
19-20 October 2021
- Assistive robotic devices.
- Intelligent artificial limbs.
- Wearable sensors and smart fabrics.
- Performance monitoring, motion analysis.
- Human-Robot interaction.
- Biologically-inspired systems.
- Rehabilitation and function restoration.
- Functional components and materials.
ROBOChair - Intelligent Robotic Wheelchair Forum (Co-located with EXO Berlin)
- New design concepts and innovations in wheelchair development.
- Intelligent wheelchair systems and assistive devices.
- New technologies to power wheelchair controls.
- Physiology measurement solutions for data acquisition, recording and analysis.
- Functional components, parts and accessories.
- Wheelchair safety solutions.
NBT Berlin - International Forum on Neural Engineering & Brain Technologies
17-18 May 2022. Berlin, Germany.
- Brain-Computer and Brain-Machine Interfaces.
- Neural Signal Processing and Analysis.
- Neural Recording and Imaging.
- Neural Computation and Modeling.
- Brain Monitoring Sensors and Techniques.
- Neural Interfacing Devices, Neuro-based Electronics.
- Neurorehabilitation and Assistive Devices.