The TECH DAYS Online Conference discusses about the latest advances of brain-based communication interface (BCI) that can provide communication and control functions to operate robotic assistive devices and more.
We invite contributions presenting innovations and applications in the field of real-time control with brain waves. The conference will offer researchers, engineers, and practitioners a platform to share ideas and receive feedback about their impactful research findings on brainwave signals and then performing the control of wheelchairs, exoskeletons, orthosis, prosthesis, and assistive-robot devices.
- Insights into research and development on brain-controlled wheelchairs, exoskeletons, orthosis, prosthesis, wearable systems and assistive-robot devices.
- Neural network control techniques.
- Signal acquisition, processing and decoding techniques.
- Demonstrations of applications.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Complimentary registration for Event.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.
Register as a Presenter
|Join trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of technology.||Establish relationships and build your professional tribe of people to learn from and lean on.||Get inspired by visionary leaders who have unique perspectives on research, technology and business.|